The main goal of the Cleft of Dimensions is, very simply, to kill monsters to gain levels and then taking their stuff to kill more monsters. There are lots of ways to accomplish this broad goal, which have been sorted into eight distinct character Classes. Each Class has the choice at level thirty(30) to Evolve, or specialize, into an upgraded version of their class that focuses on particular aspects of the original class.
In no particular order, here are the Classes; sorted by Tier-1 classes with their Tier-2 choices underneath them.
- Knight: Use a big metal shield to keep people from killing you and taking your stuff.
- Thief: Take people's stuff, then kill them afterwards.
- Warrior: Use a weapon to kill people till they die, and take their stuff.
- Priest: Keep yourself and your friends from being killed and your stuff taken.
- Wizard: Use magical fireballs to kill people and take their stuff.
- Summoner: You and your magical friends kill people and take their stuff.
- Geomancer: Kill people and take the stuff that belonged to mother earth in the first place.
- Dancer: Bewitch and beguile your foes into killing themselves so you can take their stuff.
( * Way to kill people and take their stuff )
The abilities listed here are always on, just by being a character of that class. No skills are involved and you can't remort these abilities over to a different class.
|Class||Primary Stat||HP per level||MP per level||Weapon choices||Specials|
|Knight||STR||12 - 15||1 - 1||3|
|Warrior||STR||9 - 12||1 - 1||3|
|Priest||WIS||7 - 10||4 - 7||2||Priests can sacrifice piles of money to recover their mana at a rate of 1 mana per 50 silver.|
|Wizard||INT||6 - 9||7 - 10||1|
|Thief||DEX||7 - 10||1 - 1||1*||Thieves can Scan into dark rooms if the room they're in is lit. They also don't lose experience when fleeing from combat.|
|Dancer||DEX||7 - 10||2 - 4||2|
|Geomancer||WIS||7 - 10||4 - 7||2||Geomancers get the survey command, to see information on the room they are in.|
|Summoner||CON||9 - 12||2 - 4||2||Summoners can have one more follower than any other class (3)|
- Thieves get Short Piercing for free, plus one other weapon skill of their choice.