Staff Meeting Minutes
From The Cleft of Dimensions Wiki
Staff Meeting 1-3-2018
- To start the new year off right, the staff of the Cleft had a general-purpose meeting on the 3rd. What follows is a rough outline of the points that were discussed.
- This list is not exhaustive. Several things were discussed in varying amounts of detail; but were either decided against for the time being, or simply shelved for further discussion at a later time.
Finalizing Immortal Positions
- MTS (MIA), Benamas, Ageatii, and Lilly are top of the chain.
- Funslash is Liaison/General Support; Shamaster is head of RP.
- Cooper, Puffleton, and Odwofi are Builders of various ranks.
General Game Health
- None of the recently discussed new classes are slated to be added in the near future.
- In regards to current classes, we are intending to make a pass on their playability, starting by continuing the tweaks to Thief.
- We are also planning to make some changes to a few Stat benefits, namely to Con and Wis. Hitroll is also slated to be tweaked.
- Several Quality-of-Life tweaks in regards to Score and item readouts are also being worked on.
- Reminder: Please keep in mind that we do not have a 'test server' in regards to game play/balance changes. As a result, all 'testing'
- needs to be done on live. Therefore player feedback is quite critical in order to assist us in making the proper adjustments. Please bear
- with us as we gather as much feedback as possible with these changes.
- Ageatii laid out the plans for Shadmire in rough detail and asked the Builders to start leaning towards new areas that would fit the theme.
- No current 'lock' on new Areas in Guardia or Fa'Diel, however they will have to properly fit the established themes of the continents.
- Look forward to a few areas being re-linked in different ways as Shadmire fills out(Expellian and Sunsnug, for example).
- This meeting pretty much ran the gauntlet on what was discussed, and despite several of us taking our own notes during the meeting I'm quite sure that this
- list is missing a few things.
- If anyone, player or staff, have a concern that they think needs to be addressed in another meeting; or just a question about anything, drop me a tell or note!