|Style: Ever-Shifting Hybrid|
|Primary Stat: Same as base class|
|HP Gain per Level: Same as base class|
|MP Gain per Level: Same as base class|
|Weapon Skills: Same as base class|
The Vampire is a class available to members of any base class, which focuses on stealing skills and spells from the blood of monsters. By using their bloodsuck ability with training the blue magic skill, a knowledgeable and adventurous vampire may accumulate new spells and skills to use temporarily, making them into an ever-changing hybrid class, while still retaining the use of their base class's skills.
The cursed body of a vampire can only recover hunger and thirst by drinking blood. They also regenerate minimal HP outdoors in the daytime!
One may only evolve into a vampire with a secret ritual involving blood...
- bloodsuck - Level: 30 - Lag: 12
- Bloodsuck is a combat skill which only works on creatures with blood. It deals a modest amount of Drain-type damage, and recovers some hunger for the attacker.
- Vampires will also recover some thirst when using this ability. Characters with the blue magic skill may also use it to steal a skill from their foe.
- blue magic - Level: 30 - Lag: ---
- Blue Magic represents the ability to steal skills and spells from monsters, and use them to one's own advantage.
- With skill in Blue Magic, a character using Bloodsuck may steal a skill dependent on the foe's abilities, race, or form. The stolen skill is usually temporary, but may be semi-permanent if stolen from a worthy foe (one that would grant experience) and last until the vampire's death.
- Not all skills are useful to adventurers...
- screech - Level: 33 - Lag: 12
- Screech is a skill which worsens the armor of every foe in the room. The penalty is 30 points. It is sound-type for resistance purposes.
- Moon Saber - Level: 35 - Lag: 18
- Moon Saber can be cast on a weapon in the caster's inventory. This spell will imbue the targeted item with the power to drain health from those it strikes, but has no effect on opponents without blood. Half of the health drained from a target will be transferred to the wielder of the weapon. Only one of Leaf Saber and Moon Saber can be cast on a weapon at a time.
- Leaf Saber - Level:38 - Lag: 8
- Leaf Saber can be cast on a weapon in the caster's inventory. This spell will imbue the targeted item with the power to drain mana from those it strikes, but has no affect on opponents with no mana. Half of the mana drained from a target will be transferred to the wielder of the weapon. Only one of Leaf Saber or Moon Saber can be cast on a weapon at a time.