|Source: Final Fantasy 7
|Level Range: 21-30
Cosmo Canyon is a modest town of a communal nature, nestled inside a canyon north of Truce Canyon.
- There are a number of small stores throughout the town that seem to mostly appeal to tourists, a large source of revenue for Cosmo Canyon, as well as a pub and an inn.
- The Cosmo Candle is a holy bonfire that protects the canyon. Said to have only gone out once, it provides eternal warmth and illumination to the residents of the canyon.
- Within Bugenhagen's observatory, the Solar System Project is a miniature model of the world. It assists his continuing studies of the planet.
- There are a handful of shops in the canyon offering a wide selection of materia, medicine, armor, and weapons.
- A mysterious door is being guarded by Red XIII. Where could it lead?
- A Pokemon Gym can be found here.
Travel within the town is entirely done on-foot due to the rugged terrain. Numerous stairways have been carved into the sandstone for people to move around on but good luck driving a truck or something through here.
Law, Government, and Politics
Bugenhagen, elder of the Bugah Tribe, serves as elder and mentor to the canyon's residents. Following in his father's paw prints, Red XIII keeps vigil over the canyon, guarding it and its inhabitants against danger.
Cosmo Canyon has always been the home of wise elders gazing at the stars while sitting around the Cosmo Canyon at night, sharing dreams of the future and exploits of the past. One elder once asked another:
- Have you learned about our solar system?
- Saved someone from a puzzling dimension?
- Completed The Knight & The Guardian?
- Completed The Ghost of Nemesis?
The Great Explorer Luigi Says
"Luigi would never hurt-a harmless civilian, but he has seen-a few rowdy fellows start fights outside. One guy belched-a miasmic cloud which made-a Luigi very sick while another fired-a shot into the air, hitting-a blimp and causing it to fall on-another guy and crush him until his game was over! Waaah!"