|Style: Defensive Magical Fighter|
|Primary Stat: Wisdom|
|HP Gain per Level: 7-10|
|MP Gain per Level: 4-7|
|Weapon Skills: 2|
The Priest is a class which uses defensive and healing magic. Priests get spells with which they can restore health, cure status ailments, and boost defenses. For offense, Priests have a selection of attack spells that deal either holy or unholy damage depending on their alignment. Priests also are able to restore their mana by sacrificing money dropped in the room.
- Rebuke - Level: 15 - Lag: 12
- Will cause Fear in undead, with a chance of Confuse and/or Burn.
- Costs 10 Movement to use.
- Anoint - Level: 23 - Lag: 12
- Uses 2 units of water to apply a Magroll and Saves buff to a target.
- Good Priests can use oil or grease for quintuple duration. Evil Priests can use blood.
- Mend - Level: 1 - Lag: 12 - Mana: 12
- This spell miraculously clears up minor wounds and injuries suffered by the target. It restores a small amount of health, the amount healed increasing with both level and skill percentage.
- Attack Up - Level: 2 - Lag: 8 - Mana: 20
- Harder fists! Sharper claws! More power! The Attack Up spell increases the damroll of the target, granting some extra damage in combat. The magnitude of the spell increases with the level of the caster.
- Smite - Level: 3 - Lag: 12 - Mana: 18
- Smite's damage is proportional to the damage sustained by the caster and their target. Smite will inflict maximum harm when the caster is severely wounded and the target is not. Smite will do either holy or unholy damage based on the alignment of the caster.
- Bless - Level: 4 - Lag: 8 - Mana: 10
- This spell bestows a divine blessing to the target, bestowing a blessing that increases hitroll and decreases saves.
- It will also attempt to uncurse any cursed equipment that the target may be wearing. Some equipment will re-curse itself if re-worn, though.
- Purify - Level: 5 - Lag: 6 - Mana: 10
- Purify cleanses the body of both ordinary poison and the plague. It is a cure-all for the ailments that afflict the body. Depending on the level of the caster relative to the strength of the poison, some ailments may prove too strong to cure.
- Curse - Level: 6 - Lag: 12 - Mana: 24
- Casting curse on an opponent will worsen their AC by 30 points plus one third of the caster's level.
- Barrier - Level: 7 - Lag: 8 - Mana: 40
- Barrier can be used to grant bonus armor to its target. Barrier bestows some extra points of armor class which expire after a long time. The duration increases even further with level.
- Heal Blind - Level: 9 - Lag: 6 - Mana: 10
- This spell reverses the effects of blindness on its target, allowing vision to return.
- Ray of Truth - Level: 10 - Lag: 12 - Mana: 50
- This spell uses divine power to inflict great damage to a foe. A beam of white light is shot at the enemy, and damage is inflicted based on the level of the caster and the alignment of the victim. However, if the caster of this spell is evil, the beam will be darkness, operating in reverse on the alignment of the target.
- Create Water - Level: 13 - Lag: 12 - Mana: 5
- Casting this spell on a drink-holding container in the caster's inventory will fill that container to the brim with fresh and pure rainwater.
- Belfry - Level:17 - Lag: 12 - Mana: 50
- Conjures a pet for the caster; a flock of doves, a flock of pigeons, or a cloud of bats, depending on alignment.
- The flock can use Shield Block, Phalanx, and Dodge.
- Disruption Saber - Level: 20 - Lag: 18 - Mana: 24
- This spell causes a weapon to emit a disruptive aura, dealing extra damage to the undead.
- Vitalize - Level: 25 - Lag: 16 - Mana: 48
- This spell miraculously cures serious wounds and injuries on the target. It restores a moderate amount of health, and its effectiveness increases as the level of the caster rises.
- Consecrate - Level:28 - Lag : 12 - Mana: 8
- This multipurpose spell creates a lasting affect which improves HP and Mana regeneration by 50% in the room where the spell is cast. Creatures matching the caster's alignment will receive an additional boost.
- Any character may sacrifice (Magic) items in a consecrated room to adjust their alignment towards that of the caster. The caster themselves will have their alignment further polarized.
- Finally, the Haunt affect is halted while in a consecrated room.
The Shaman is one of two classes a Priest may evolve into at level 30.
A Shaman's abilities are focused toward greatly boosting the ability of the caster and their allies to deal harm to the enemy, as well as reducing the damage they take. Their spells range from increasing the target's stats, to giving them an extra attack each round, to halving the damage they take. By calling upon the Gods, they can deal alignment-based damage to all enemies, and boost all allies with a divine blessing.
Shaman do not gain any new skills
- Mana Rage - Level: 30 - Lag: 12 - Mana: 36
- Damage dealt to someone who is in a mana-fueled rage will actually restore their MP by 50% of the damage for about 3 rounds of combat.
- Frenzy - Level: 30 - Lag: 12 - Mana: 36
- A fighter who is whipped into a frenzy gets two extra attacks per combat round. This spell lasts for about 3 combat rounds.
- Successive extra attacks deal decreasing fractional damage of the first attack
- Outrage - Level: 30 - Lag: 12 - Mana: 36
- When affected by Outrage, the target's normal melee attacks will do knockdown for about 3 rounds of combat.
- Limber - Level: 35 - Lag: 16 - Mana: 24
- Limber is a stat augmentation spell that increases the dexterity of the target by 4. The duration increases with the level of the caster. Only one of Limber, Sage Aura, Brilliance, Valor, Vigor or warcry can be active on a character at a time.
- Valor - Level: 35 - Lag: 16 - Mana: 24
- Valor is a stat augmentation spell that increases the constitution of the target by 4. The duration increases with the level of the caster. Only one of Limber, Sage Aura, Brilliance, Valor, Vigor or warcry can be active on a character at a time.
- Brilliance - Level: 35 - Lag: 16 - Mana: 24
- Brilliance is a stat augmentation spell that increases the intellignece of the target by 4. The duration increases with the level of the caster. Only one of Limber, Sage Aura, Brilliance, Valor, Vigor or warcry can be active on a character at a time.
- Sage Aura - Level: 35 - Lag: 16 - Mana: 24
- Sage Aura is a stat augmentation spell that increases the wisdom of the target by 4. The duration increases with the level of the caster. Only one of Limber, Sage Aura, Brilliance, Valor, Vigor or warcry can be active on a character at a time.
- Vigor - Level: 35 - Lag: 16 - Mana: 24
- Vigor is a stat augmentation spell that increases the strength of the target by 4. The duration increases with the level of the caster. Only one of Limber, Sage Aura, Brilliance, Valor, Vigor or warcry can be active on a character at a time.
- Haste - Level: 38 - Lag: 8 - Mana: 50
- Haste quickens the actions of the target. The most important benefit of this is that it allows an extra attack in combat for a short time. Additionally, casting haste will raise the dexterity of the target several points. However, the Haste affect worsens HP recovery.
- Successive extra attacks deal decreasing fractional damage of the first attack
- Extension - Level: 45 - Lag: 8 - Mana: 80
- The Extension spell is a powerful item in the shaman's arsenal. Casting extension on a target will lengthen the duration of all effects on the target, good and bad, by 50%. However, the Extension spell cannot be cast again on the target until the sum amount of extended effects time granted to the target has expired.
- Protective Aura - Level: 50 - Lag: 12 - Mana: 18
- This spell can alternately protect the caster from good or evil depending on his alignment. A caster of good alignment will provide protection from evil, and an evil one from good. This spell does not work for the neutrally aligned. Once protected, the caster will take 66% damage from the attacks of an enemy with the opposite alignment.
- Nayrus Love - Level: 55 - Lag: 12 - Mana: 100
- Nayru's Love is the most potent defensive spell there is to offer. Casting Nayru's Love will fully halve the damage a target takes from all attacks. Unfortunately, the effect of this spell is shortlived. The duration of the spell's effect increases with the level of the caster.
- Madness - Level: 60 - Lag: 8 - Mana: 220
- The Madness spell halves the lag incurred from casting spells for about 3 combat rounds. While expensive, this spell itself also has a very miniscule amount of lag time.
- Indignation - Level: 60 - Lag: 12 - Mana: 160
- For 3 combat rounds, the Indignation spell will allow you to counterattack when you are hit.
- Judgment - Level: 65 - Lag: 24 - Mana: 300
- All enemies in the room are dealt 1x, 2x, or 3x caster level in damage, depending on alignment. All allies in the room, including the caster, become affected by Frenzy, Indignation, Mana Rage, and Outrage. This spell is expensive to cast and carries both high lag and cooldown.
The Surgeon is one of two classes a Priest may evolve into at level 30.
Master of the healing arts, the Surgeon's array of spells consist almost entirely of regenerative abilities. Each healing spell has it's own set of advantages and disadvantages, allowing the caster to adjust their strategy to the current situation. In addition to their healing abilities, Surgeons can infect victims with zombification, allowing them to deal damage by healing them.
Surgeons do not gain any new skills.
- Regen - Level: 30 - Lag: 6 - Mana: 32
- When cast on a target, Regen will grant them a green aura that continuously heals them over the course of 8 rounds. The total amount healed is 4 times the level of either the caster or target (whichever is lower).
- Cure Bleeding - Level: 30 - Lag: 8 - Mana: 20
- This spell will remove the "bleeding" status from the target.
- Zombify - Level: 33 - Lag: 8 - Mana: 24
- Undead creatures suffer a +10 penalty to saves and take damage from healing spells instead of recovering. Some monsters are zombies by nature. When their HP is completely depleted, a zombie will still be alive, but unable to do anything. Taking further damage will fully kill it. The Zombify spell turns the target undead for a while and gives them the (Zombie) tag in front of their long desc.
- Gattling Prayer - Level: 35 - Lag: 12 - Mana: 48
- Gattling Prayer does some damage to the target, either holy or dark based on the caster's alignment. Each repeat casting of this spell will multiply the damage output, from 1x, to 2x, to 3x, to 4x.
- Rejuvenation - Level: 40 - Lag: 18 - Mana: 120
- This spell miraculously cures injuries and wounds to all characters in the same room as the caster that are allied to him. It restores a moderate amount of health, and its effectiveness increases with the level of the caster.
- Sarcosis - Level: 45 - Lag: 8 - Mana: 12
- This spell may only be cast on some affected by the 'heal over time' ability of the Regen spell. It will remove the target's aura and heal them for the remaining HP yet to be restored, plus two additional rounds of healing.
- Esuna - Level: 50 - Lag: 8 - Mana: 100
- Casting Esuna will purge negative spell effects from the target. It checks caster level against the affect level, and will not remove buffs. Esuna can only be cast on group members.
- Angel Whisper - Level: 55 - Lag: 12 - Mana: 50
- Angel Whisper will heal the target's life by 1/4 of their maximum HP. If the target is zombified, they will take damage equal to 1/8 of their maximum HP.
- Life Support - Level: 60 - Lag: 6 - Mana: 60
- Life Support heals the entire party by Caster or Target level x2, whichever is lower. Consecutive castings of this spell cost double, triple, quadruple, etc of the original cost. Life Support can be cast very rapidly.
- Giga Drain - Level: 65 - Lag: 12 - Mana: 100
- When cast on the target, Giga drain will drain their health, mana, and moves by about 2x the caster's level. The caster will gain all of what has been drained.