Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cedeno was a being of unknown species and origin that got involved trying to help the Imbibobot transform the Rabite Forest into what it called the Promised Land. He would get himself lost, however, and separated from the robot and those following it. Nevertheless, a few days later he would encounter the robot in the Truce Bar once more, and get involved in its spontaneous pilgrimage to Viorar to meet god.
Chaos and Drink Arc
Part 2: Promised Land
- Imbibobot creates the religion of Alcoholism when it involves Cedeno, Jane, the reploid Prometheus, and the ranboob priest Ghostfish in its quest to get an axe and liberate treestumps in Rabite Forest from their trees.
- Declares Prometheus and Ghostfish Deacons.
- Cedeno gets lost in the Cave of Waterfalls and does not return.
- Never gets around to actually chopping any trees down.
Part 5: The Pilgrimage
- The Imbibobot, with Dusk and Kolem, search for this inebriated Kirby god in the Truce Bar, but, when they can't find it, they end up following the drunk ramblings of Thoban to Viorar.
- Cedeno gets involved once more, after encountering the robot in Truce, and tags along to Viorar.
- Dusk convinced Imbibobot to got to Viorar, declaring Thoban a messenger from god, and clearly had an ulterior motive for being involved.
- Thoban went along with the spiritual quest because he believed he could get a money and free drinks out of them.
- Kolem just wanted to meet the Kirby who convinced Imbibobot it was a god.
- Immediately going to the Mischievous Spirit bar, the group encounters Prometheus before the Imbibobot seizes up and stops functioning completely.
- The Manager of the facility declared it a murder and called the police.